The Cathedral invites you to join in acts of worship which may be attended in person, others which are only live-streamed, and some which are both live and live-streamed. Details of all services for the next Sunday, including preachers, can be found in the form of “Events” on our Facebook page.
From Sunday 7 March, the Cathedral has been open for public worship on Sundays. The present pattern of services in the Cathedral is as follows:
- 07:30 Holy Communion.
- 09:30 Sung Eucharist. This service is also live-streamed.
- 18:30 Student Service (during Rhodes term) In the Lady Chapel, and also live-streamed.
Under the adjusted Level Three regulations (from 15 June), up to 50 persons will be allowed in the Cathedral at a time. All Covid-19 regulations to be observed.
Communion will be in one kind (i.e. wafers only).
In addition, you are warmly invited to join in the following services, live-streamed on the Cathedral Facebook page.
- 09:30 Sung Eucharist (this will be live-streamed from the Cathedral)
- 17:00 Evening Prayer with music and a homily. Live-streamed only
- 18:30 Student Service (live-streamed from the Cathedral Lady Chapel)
- 09:00 Morning Prayer
- 17:00 Evening Prayer
For the liturgical readings for next week, see the latest Pew Leaflet.
How to find us
The Cathedral is at the intersection of High Street and Hill Street, Grahamstown.
Cathedral office, 108 High Street, Grahamstown, tel 046 622 2445, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Deanery, tel 046 622 3976, email@example.com